This morning I informed my fiancee of my longing for a couple of Modernica fiberglass side chairs with Eiffel tower bases for our new dining table. "How much are they?" he asked. When I told him "$239," bracing myself for vehement opposition to even dreaming of dining chairs that cost that much, he replied, "Wow, not bad!" I was shocked.

I'm hoping the Eames-inspired side chairs (the ones that get to call themselves "Eames" are the newer molded plastic, not fiberglass, and sold at DWR — even though Modernica is the original manufacturer) will keep the vibe light around our very solid, parsons-style wood dining table.
There's so much heavy, brown wood in our apartment, and anything plastic or metal just pops. Or, in this case, metal and plastic.
At Velocity.
1 comment:
Hi Danielle,
Thanks for your comment on our ink and spindle blog. The desk you're refering to is from Ikea, however, it's in their dining section because officially it's a dining table. The height is the same as any other desk but the length was better than other desks. This table is 175cm long, the perfect 'big' size.
good luck!
Post a Comment